Home » General »

Taylor Swift Will Hold Concert in Manila

Taylor-SwiftAward-winning American singer Taylor Swift is coming to Manila for a concert early next year.  The concert dubbed as Taylor Swift Live in Manila is scheduled on February 19, 2011 at the Big Dome or the Araneta Coliseum.

Taylor Swift concert in Manila is by the Ovation Productions with ETC and Jack TV.

Swift’s one night concert in the Philippines is in line with her Southeast Asian Tour in line with the promotion of her newest album “Speak Now.”

Swift has sold more than 10 million copies of her albums and has more than 20 million online downloads of her songs on iTunes with some of her popular songs Love Story and You Belong With Me to name a few.

For tickets and reservations, interested parties can contact Ticketnet at 911-5555; or visit it online at www.ticketnet.com.ph.  Tickets will be available starting November 8, 2010.

Are you excited of Taylor’s concert?

photo credit: Kodamar.com

1. charlotte says:

i really really want to watch taylor. i’m a big fan!. i want to have a VIP ticket, sad to say i do not have enough money to buy one. aw! 🙁

• Sheila says:

It’s ok! Even you don’t met her in VIP:) And actually it’s sold out:) and before it was 20k and now it’s only 12k because were here looking in the internet!;) You could buy the general admission if you really got no money:) But at-least you’ve seen her performing isn’t?:)

2. Jana Borja says:

I know riight? sayang grabe… khit upperbox b lang… kaso sabi nila ubos na daw… X(( i wish there was a miracle that could happen.. i dreamt 3 times with this concert. I dreamt that taylor gave me a personal vip ticket to see her wew! love ya taylor.

3. gemma bancil says:

where we inform,! i already reserve the ticket for taylor concert but the problem, i for got that my email that thier going to send me an update is wrong . that was my old email and its already close. pls try to help me. they said that thier going to call me in land line but till now nothing.

4. Tayzie swiftran says:

Gusto q sanang manuod ng concert ni TAYLOR SWIFT kaso uLa aqng pera maxad0 kcing mahal….kc mahal din ng mga pinoy c TAYLOR SWIFT kea mahal…:)

5. i will do anything just to have a ticket !! i love taylor so much . my mom wont let me go cuz im too young daw . im 13 lng kase ee . sayang nmn d q sya makikita . T_T

6. athena says:

sold out na ba?

7. francescleo says:

im so frustrated cause i can’t watch taylor swift’s concert……..i’ve been wishing that i could watch her concert for i i dont know how long na…..even b4 magraroon ng rumors na magco2ncert xa d2..and now magcon2cert na xa…tomorrow na!!!!!!!!!huhuhuhu….my ate said ili2bre nya ko…unfortunately, di nagkatotoo..i ddnt have money naman…uhuhu..ds s a tragedy!i love taylor swift!!!! …….i dunno wat im gonna dooooo…..huhuhuhuhu..love u taylor s…muahmuahmuah…tsuptsuptsup..sayang talaga….bka d n xa magconcert d2 uli… =(

8. misty says:

gusto ko sna manood ng concert mo kso sold out na,,,,,,,,…-_- sana mag concert ka uli sa manila l?ve you taylor!!