Home » General »

Miguel Villafuerte, New Suitor of Sarah Geronimo; Deal or No Deal to Mommy Divine?

I was watching “The Buzz” yesterday and host Boy Abunda shared that pop and box office princess Sarah Geronimo has a new suitor.

Yes, a guy trying to woo her.

Miguel tells Sarah:  “Catch me, I’m in love.”

Most recently though, Sarah Geronimo, has just patched things up with Christine Reyes after a tumultuous break-up with ex-boyfriend Rayver Cruz (now Christine’s BF)

Is she already ready to open up her heart to someone else?

The new suitor of Sarah Geronimo is allegedly the 22-year old son of the governor of Camerines Sur, LRay Villafuerte.

The name?

Miguel Villafuerte.

Boy Abunda described Miguel as a very “cute” guy with a good character.

Reports said that Miguel likes Sarah Geronimo.   They added that he would have wanted to watch the premiere night of Sarah’s new movie “Catch Me I’m In Love”.  However, he was not able to come for he was flying back to New York that very same night.  Instead, Miguel reportedly sent Sarah and her mom Divine bouquets of flowers.

Entertainment sites said that Miguel Villafuerte is currently studying at a university in New York taking up political science.

Sarah and Miguel may have met after Gov. LRay Villafuerte has invited Sarah Geronimo a couple of times for shows in his province.  The family of the young and accomplished governor was said to like the pop princess.

With a new guy showing his resolve to win Sarah’s heart, what will mommy Divine (who have been described by entertainment press as always interfering Sarah’s showbiz and personal affairs) have to say about this?

A divine mother vs a governor?  Hmmm.  I am interested.

If the family of Miguel likes Sarah, will Miguel Sarah’s parents like Miguel too?

What do you think guys?

, ,

1. alab ng puso says:

sus me! this is the villafuerte style! ginagamit si sarah…for how much? miguel is running for office and he needs sarah for people to have something to talk about him!

Si Sarah,,,bebe ng tatay ni Miguel, ngayon,,,bebe naman ni miguel! ano ba???

2. Roan Sanchez says:

Hhhmm..a fortune teller just told her sayings for Sarah G.’s 2011 forthcoming — she will be courted by a Politician. Maybe here it is ! Exciting!! I don’t wanna comment with the “gamitan” thing. I don’t think everytime that Sarah’s been courted by whoever..it already implies that she’s being used or whatever. Absolutely, it’s not impossible for this star to be courted by any cute guy in this world. :’)

3. acel says:

haay sana totoo na mahal o gusto niya si SARAH G. susuportahan ka namin

4. addicted2sarahgee says:

i agree with roan sanchez… everytime na may malink kay sarah, sabihin gamitan kaagad… which is unfair for the involved person, more so, sa pop princess..she is a decent lady, very pretty, talented, well-mannered, so it is not really questionable if may magka gusto sa kanya… as far as what ive heard about miguel villafuerte, he seemed like a good and decent man… but its a bit premature to say anything about them… hayaan muna natin cla on their own… just hope that sarah will end up happy!

5. kwenz says:

ai sana nga xa nah,,,,,,,bagay cla infairness,,,,,,pero hayaan na lng ntin c idol magdsesyon,and watever it is will be happy 4 u!stay good!

6. tsktsk says:

waaah nung napanood ko to sa snn natawa lang ako ng bonggang bongga kasi ang alam ko may girlfriend si migs villafuerte na taga manila. alam ko kasi im from cam sur and fnofollow ko siya sa twitter. may balak tumakbo yang si migs sa susunod na eleksyon. ang pinagtataka ko pa nung lumabas tong isyu na to pinalitan ni migs name niya sa twitter para ma private acct niya. iniisip ko kung ano reaction ng gf niya. kay sarah naman, pwede ba. alam ko namang kilalang kilala mo ang pamilya villafuerte kc ilang beses ka n nla na invite sa mga shows kaya wag kang papagamit! yun lang

7. asherFanaTic says:

grbe dhl s ganda nia dame na tlga ng suitor nia,jejeje’sna nga he is d’0ne na tlga.more power’love ya ate gee…..

8. Lizbezgc1 says:

I hope it’s not happening…that using my idol. Please SG be careful to any of those guys now a days. This is just a warning to you. If he has a girlfriend or someone that he’s missing around he’d better be honest and let my bebe Sarah know what his purpose of using her; either for “compaign” or curting. I dislike to be hater. She don’t deserve all those painful and hurt feelings. I just can’t help it being protected with my favorite fan. Please!! SG be very-very careful. I know you said “you have your own mind and feeling” but please watch out….I love you god bless you and family 🙂